- The module asks for the user to input their name, choose an avatar and share their opinion, helping learners relate more to the course.
- This visually rich e-learning course uses a number of images to convey information to users, in every lesson.
- The course uses knowledge checks in between lessons to provide reinforcement of the information shared so far.
- The course concludes with a final quiz that assesses the user on their understanding of the module and gives them a score at the end.
- Articulate Storyline 360
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft PowerPoint (for Storyboard)
- Instructional Design
- E-learning Development
- Graphic Design