In this highly interactive and visually engaging game, learners (envisioned as Customer Service Representatives undergoing training at a Bank’s Customer Support Center) go through three levels where they are exposed to a variety of questions related to banking. Users must cross each level by correctly answering all 3 questions they come across, while the timer ticks and the customer’s mood progressively gets worse (hurry up before the customer hangs up!)
- This gamified module is an example of a Level 4 interactivity module – the highest level of interactivity that can be achieved through an e-learning module.
- The module uses a number of animated videos, characters and GIFs created using the online tool Vyond.
- The module uses a number of variables, layers, and advanced triggers in Articulate Storyline to achieve desired results.
- Articulate Storyline 360
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft PowerPoint (for Storyboard)
- Instructional Design
- E-learning Development
- Graphic Design
- Animated Video Production