Want to see the full sample?
Click below to view the complete interactive module in a new window.View Interactive Module
This visually-rich e-learning module uses a number of animated video clips, audio, GIFs, images and illustrations to convey information to the learner in a highly interactive way. The module even uses interactive sliders to help learners better understand how shutter speed, aperture and ISO affect the quality of images in a DSLR camera.
- The module uses animated videos and voiceover to increase audience engagement and retention.
- Explains the concept and then assesses learners through a short quiz.
- Uses a number of images and interactions to help learners understand the content.
- Animated videos for the module were created on the online video editing platform – Vyond.
- Articulate Storyline 360
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Instructional Design
- E-learning Development
- Graphic Design
- Animated Video Production